Knowing how to use an impact tool before playing with someone is essential, so is engaging with the play partner and understanding their non-verbal feedback. Learn how to interact with your play partner in an authentic way to deepen your impact play scenes and let your personality shine.
In this class, you will learn about and get a chance to practice:
– different impact techniques and tools, like spanking, paddling, flogging, whipping, caning, also unconventional tools and pervertibles
– anatomy, safety, negotiation, consent, and aftercare
– rhetoric that can be incorporated into the scene depending on your mood/ energy/ agenda
– important things to pay attention to, like your partner’s body language, aim, intensity of hits
– opportunities to incorporate other kinky activities into your impact play scene.
This class is suitable for complete beginners and people with experience. The second half of the workshop will be dedicated to practice with the experienced ‘practice slaves’ who will be giving feedback and will be available for answering any BDSM related questions. The participants will be provided with all the necessary equipment but are encouraged to bring their own toys to practice with.
- Covid: 3G+
- Sprache: Englisch